As an independent firm, we have numerous options available to manage your assets, including our proprietary program we call TOPS™, which is an acronym for The Optimized Portfolio System.
Our approach incorporates professionally managed investment solutions through Exchange Traded Funds (ETF’s). Exchange Traded Funds have become a favored investment vehicle among leading institutional money managers – because they combine the benefits of stocks and mutual funds into one seamless vehicle.
The Optimized Portfolio Solution ™
Determining the optimal investment strategy is imperative for any financial or estate plan. With increasing economic uncertainty and a seemingly unlimited universe of investment strategies and options, determining what fits best in your situation can feel like an overwhelming task.
The Optimized Portfolio Solution™ (TOPS™) is a time-tested process that identifies the best investment strategy for your situation, freeing you up from the daily worries of whether your investments are positioned correctly.
TOPS™ provides answers to questions such as:
- Am I taking too much or too little risk with my investments?
- Do I have my assets divided into different buckets, taking care of different goals and different time horizons?
- Are my investments generating unnecessary taxes?
- Do all of my accounts have an investment policy statement to help keep me on track?
- Are my accounts being rebalanced so I stay within my risk parameters?
Other benefits of The Optimized Portfolio Solution™ include:
- Gaining confidence through a customized investment strategy
- Peace of mind knowing your investments are working in the optimal way for you
- High level of clarity on what investment options are and are not best suited for your situation
We develop a specific investment policy statement (IPS) for every investment account. This IPS is based on our Investment Advisory Committee’s (IAC) perspective on both macro and micro-economic trends. In order to help determine the best investment options for each asset class within your IPS, we actively seek out the best investment options that yield the best combination of returns, volatility management and tax considerations.
Whether your goal is to maximize returns, minimize volatility or some combination of the two, we can help you build a portfolio best suited to meet your needs.
It would be our pleasure to be a resource for you and your family. Please feel free to contact us to learn more.